Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Paperwork

I recieved an e-mail today with my invitation and contract for the TaLK program. I have to submit my flight schedule by the 10th, which is in three days. I'm also stressing about getting my visa in time, because I believe I will have to make a trip up to Chicago to do that, and I don't have much time for that because I will not be home until the 15th, and I don't know how long it will take for me to get my visa paperwork processed.

I also do not know if I have to send my contract to Korea to have it signed, and then have them send it back to me, so that it will be accepted by the Korean Embassy in Chicago.
It has a name and office printed on my contract, but there is a blank for "Signature". A woman at KongJu is looking into it for me.
I also made a bit of a fool of myself on the phone when she called. I knew it was a Korean phone number, but I assumed it was Jina so I answered the phone in Korean. The woman at KongJu tried talking to me in Korean then, and I didn't know what to say! It took a while to process that she had only asked me how I was doing, which is something I know.

Right now I'm printing out all of my papers and I'll be looking over them all when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment