Monday, July 27, 2009

Visa Resolved

I received an e-mail this morning from the person in charge of International Student Affairs at KNU. He talked with the people at the immigration office in Korea, and they said that people with E-2s can still be students. Turns out, there is a whole list of visa statuses that allow you to also be a student. D1, D5-D9, E1-E7, F1-F5, and H2
So Korea is back on!

Now all that's left for me to do is pack my bags.

My flight is at 1am on Sunday. I should arrive in Incheon at 5am on Monday. I can't wait to see Jina, HunYong, and YoSun. We are going to have a 'party' that day. I just hope I'm not too tired. I've been trying to adjust my sleep schedule to Korean time, but that would require me to go to bed at 8am and then wake up at 5pm. I've been working on it by staying up late, but it's hard when I can't seem to sleep past 10am, because of all the noise.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe instead of trying to stay up until 8am, you should try going to bed early. If you start today, going to bed at 6pm and waking up at 2am, then go to bed two hours earlier each day, then by Saturday you'll be on the right schedule, and will be wide awake for your flight. Just be very strict about getting up on time each day - and no napping! So you'll be tired enough to sleep. Put on quiet music to distract you from outside noises - or get some earplugs.

    ReplyDelete