Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 15

Posting every weekday is getting rather hard. I don't have anything to say. Nothing has been going on.
My classes are mostly over. Tomorrow we are preparing for a demo class and then on Wed. we are presenting. Thursday we are going on a field trip, and Friday is our closing ceremony. After that, we will all head out to our provinces. I am excited about getting to Gongju, but not looking forward to the fact that I have to start teaching so soon!

I tried out Ji's skates today during one of our longer breaks. I wasn't very good at it, but I like to think I was better at it than a lot of the other people who tried them.

Warren took a picture with me today. ^_^ He really is a cute guy. Too bad I don't know him that well. I mentioned him to Jina and now she seems to think he is my boyfriend.

3 comments:

  1. Where is this picture of you and Warren? ;) *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have it. He took it with his camera, and as far as I know, he isn't on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn the luck ;) Keep writing! I'm loving this!!

    ReplyDelete